?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Rotten Circuits
May 25th, 2006
01:10 pm

[Link]

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
I drank the water
Ow.

(4 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments
 
From:humourcide
Date:May 25th, 2006 01:09 pm (UTC)
(Link)
If water causes you pain, it's either too hot, too cold, or not actually water. Are you sure it's water? It could be acid of some kind. Is it acid? If so, don't drink any more than the recommended dose. I did that once, and ever since then I couldn't sing soprano.
[User Picture]
From:wererogue
Date:May 25th, 2006 01:38 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Nope, it's definitely the water.

It was a great temperature, too - very refreshing.
[User Picture]
From:longpig
Date:May 25th, 2006 03:09 pm (UTC)
(Link)
:(
[User Picture]
From:missyfern
Date:May 26th, 2006 12:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
:( i'd give you a hug, but that might make things worse...
Powered by LiveJournal.com