wererogueman - wakka wakka wakka|
- Contrary to popular belief, wererogue is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases he may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Pacman was originally called wererogueman!
- Donald Duck's middle name is wererogue!
- In Japan, wererogue can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government!
- Wererogue has a memory span of three seconds.
- Early thermometers were filled with wererogue instead of mercury.
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's wererogue supply.
- Wererogue is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
- Scientists have discovered that wererogue can smell the presence of autism in children.
- The first wererogue was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
Current Mood: Drowsy
Current Music: Black Mornings - DeathBoy on endofanerror.com
|Date:||January 15th, 2006 03:19 pm (UTC)|| |
"Wererogue is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees."
Hahaha. Awesome. <3
- If you lick zombiebrick ten times, you will consume one calorie!
- Zombiebrick was named after Zombiebrick the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'!
- Never store zombiebrick at room temperature.
- Zombiebrick can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- During severe windstorms, zombiebrick may sway several feet to either side.
- Zombiebrick cannot jump.
- Zombiebrick is the world's tallest woman.
- Ideally, zombiebrick should be stored on its side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- Zombiebrick will often glow under UV light.
- Devoid of its cells and proteins, zombiebrick has the same chemical makeup as sea water.