- Buy cupboard, chest of drawers and shoe shelves
- Buy George Foreman grill, and possibly new speakers from Argos
- Await replacement RAM from Crucial
- Flatpack empty boxes and use to cover beams in crawlspace
- Place nonempty boxes on flatpacked boxes
- Retrieve wireless IR emitter parts, DVDs, USB preamp and other assorted things from Milton Keynes and Cambridge
- Build wireless IR emitter with Tom
- Get longer/new sound cables for existing/new speakers
- Wash dirty clothes accumulated from time without flat
- Arrange for DSL to be provided
- Set up wired/wireless network
- Build media server?
Er, I think that about covers it! I'm making every effort to keep the place clean and tidy, a really nice place to come home to.
For reference, here is a photo of our building:
and a video of the flat before I moved in:
Guess where the projector screen is!
I have more photos and videos, and I'll grab more as the flat progresses, but I can't upload them until I have internet access. I might do it from space_gargoyle's house.